Design by Katarina VanDemark

Design by Katarina VanDemark
The Eyes of Guy

Monday, April 25, 2016

Third Prose

Yesterday I was taught a lesson in humility. T’was a humbling experience. From it, I’ve learned. Some may assume one is the greatest yet two comes to become one. The top may not be the spot you want for it is isolated, yet serene; there’s a sense of accomplishment, yet defeat, for there’s no place to ascend; wisdom is gleaned along the path but now the time of struggle begins, for you must share.
    I found myself in a pool of pool sharks. An ocean which, at first, appeared calm but as I dove was torn to pieces by the maelstrom. It’s best to begin in the kiddie pool. It is best to take advantage of the resources available. Growing up I had a pool table but under utilized it and perhaps failed to realize my full potential. I cannot look back for it is pitch black. There remains forward: Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment