Design by Katarina VanDemark

Design by Katarina VanDemark
The Eyes of Guy

Friday, January 30, 2015

How Is It Even Possible?

The most recent Guy I mentioned has recently been in Vienna, Austria taking a chocolate tasting class. For real bonafide college credits. I've heard of wine or beer tasting but somehow he has become even more cultured than your above average American. He even found and dated, what I believe to be, a unicorn amongst women: a well endowed gymnast. And he completed that feat by his junior year in highschoo, then, without looking back, dated a model his freshman year of college. What else does this man have in store for us? Oh, and here's his beard

What more could anyone ask for? The rest of his life he will be swimming with the fishes, being a marine biologist. It appears that he does exactly what he wants to, whatever that may be, and, so far, that is working out very well for him. I think that is what I am trying to get at. Do what you want, do it well, be as accomplished as these Thugz. (I don't know what the definition of "accomplished" is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment