Design by Katarina VanDemark

Design by Katarina VanDemark
The Eyes of Guy

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

An Introduction to The Guy

My friends and I use a Facebook chat to keep in contact with each other throughout the day, over long distances, to coordinate activities, etc. Naturally, it is named Thugz. The subject of this blog will be one of my friends I have known since elementary school who is quite the character.
Here is the man sleeping, in his normal state. This is, for lack of a better term, Guy. He has begun to use our Thugz Chat in an odd manner. This blog will chronicle that use. He has given me permission to use any and all pictures of him. I will do my best to present them to you in a tasteful manner. WARNING: The subject of this blog, Guy, may not be tasteful.

No comments:

Post a Comment