Design by Katarina VanDemark

Design by Katarina VanDemark
The Eyes of Guy

Friday, January 30, 2015

The next Guy of Thugz I will introduce you to is one that I have only recently (because I was really only an observer of his high school escapades) gotten to glimpse the Thugz Interpretation he has on life, the universe, and everything. We find him, somehow, to be a cool person in today's accepted understanding of the word while still adhering to a strict Thugz lifestyle. And here he is:

Even if there wasn't a picture being taken of him I can guarantee he would remain toasting to the world. And why shouldn't he? The world treats him well as long as he puts forth, from what I've observed, a minimal amount of effort. Somehow this man has figured out how to make the world turn in his favor, and I commend him. You can't comprehend what is coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment